Louisville, Kentucky

Horrible Csr from the mgr. Matthew Sparks He had attitude for coming to work.

He was rushing us and he failed to balance my tires ,I initially ask for. And he didn't even balance the tire that I purchased. Although he charged me and apologize for him not remembering to add balance all tires including new tire. He offered no deducted for not balance.

Lastly another Csr named Brandon was awesome in checking me out. Although I was also charge for disposal of tire after I specifically asked to put old tire in my trunk as I use it as a spare. They put tire in trunk and charged disposal fee.

Now I'm in the morning going to meinke yo have the all wheel balancing I had paid for.. thanks in advance contact me at your earliest convenience.

Invoice #ITW-1061000909, work order#TW-1061001220, serviced 10/8/18@836 &out 215pm

Comments

TireDiscounters

We take the care of our customer's vehicles very seriously. Thank you for informing us.

We want to dig in to learn more about your experience and work to improve going forward.

We are pulling up your paperwork, but if you could, please send your preferred contact information to support@tirediscounters.com. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!

Tire Discounters Reviews