Turnaround Time

Have been going to this store for years. Benji and Lane have been good.

Had new tires and level kit put on truck. Came back next day told them not only sounds bad drives bad. Told Chad that I don't think something is right. Gave me a list of things to buy on line.

Get them bring back and pay them for installation. First time on 275 highway at 5 mile less than 50 miles since work done ball joints come out of socket lost brakes and steering at 75mph. I could have been killed!!!!!!!!!!!!! or someone else.

Had it towed to store $2000 to fix,(not one apology) called back said no thanks I will go a different direction to get recourse DJ then drops price to $1200(I buy parts they cover labor). No thanks again I could have been killed or what if my son would have drove it and that happened to him????? Highway at 75 mph when wheel and all components come off and nothing from Tire discounters!!!

Don't go there!! Your safety is more important.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You've failed to establish a connection between the incident and the service ; more correlating information is required for those of us who are uninformed about such mechanical details.

TireDiscounters
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

Thank you for alerting us to your experience with your car, Mike. Please be assured that the safety of the customers we serve is our top priority and this shouldn't have happened.

We need to connect to learn more about your experience.

If you are willing, please send your preferred contact information to support@tirediscounters.com. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!