1.3
Turnaround Time

pulled into tire discounters yesterday with my car smoking.They told me it would be ready at 5 so I got dropped off at 4.45 and it wasn't ready until 7.

They had it 10 hours and told me a hose was leaking. They replaced 2 hoses and a thermostat for $398. On the way home it was smoking again and when I called they said it was just the antifreeze burning off. This morning it was an inferno again so I stopped at my regular goodyear repair shop and they showed me the water inlet pipe was leaking and I had antifreeze all over.

They also showed me one of the hoses Tire Discounters replaced was in wrong and rubbing a bolt which would have sprung a leak eventually so I had to replace that hose again. (I have a picture of this).

I spent another $300 to fix what tire discounters missed.I tried to call customer service and was told they are not available.

Review about: Tire Discounters Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Didnt fix the problem andspent another 300 to fix.

Had an Experience with Tire Discounters?

Comments

JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Tire Discounters - Tire Balancing Review from Louisville, Kentucky Tire Discounters "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..." Read more Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more