1.3
Turnaround Time

pulled into tire discounters yesterday with my car smoking.They told me it would be ready at 5 so I got dropped off at 4.45 and it wasn't ready until 7.

They had it 10 hours and told me a hose was leaking. They replaced 2 hoses and a thermostat for $398. On the way home it was smoking again and when I called they said it was just the antifreeze burning off. This morning it was an inferno again so I stopped at my regular goodyear repair shop and they showed me the water inlet pipe was leaking and I had antifreeze all over.

They also showed me one of the hoses Tire Discounters replaced was in wrong and rubbing a bolt which would have sprung a leak eventually so I had to replace that hose again. (I have a picture of this).

I spent another $300 to fix what tire discounters missed.I tried to call customer service and was told they are not available.

Review about: Tire Discounters Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Didnt fix the problem andspent another 300 to fix.

Had an Experience with Tire Discounters?

Comments