2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Well I had new tires put on my car a couple days ago and the price was higher than I expected being I was quoted a price and it went up when the work was done and time to pay.Don’t always believe their quotes!!

Then they didn’t add the oil change price so I had to pay for it separate which I had no problem until they told me the amount $79.99 which is ridiculous anyway but that really not the issue. They told me it would be $15 off that price but when they rang it up there was no discount! I looked online before I went and it said $20 discount but either way i received no discount. I told them I can get 3 oil changes for that price and do it myself!

This place is gouging customers and feeding their own pockets if you ask me. I made it a point to look up what it really cost for a oil change for my vehicle and it can’t up to $27.49 so they charged me $52 for a 15 min oil change! I wish I could say that is all but no it’s not. They called me 15 min after my car was in the garage and said my battery was bad and needed to be replaced in which I told them I don’t think so!

After I paid for everything and told them they were crooks they gave me a piece of paper that said they tested the battery and it was bad which is totally bogus cause they didn’t test my battery cause it’s new.

Needless to say it’s best to go anywhere but this place.I’ve heard of shops like this sticking it to customers and now I know it’s true.

Review about: Tire Discounters Oil Change.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Being cheated out of money, Whole service.

Comments

TireDiscountersFamily

We appreciate the detailed summary & take it all seriously.So much so that we'd appreciate an opportunity to connect with you to the specifics about this.

If possible, send us your name & contact information to support@tirediscounters.com. Once received we'll respond right away.

We appreciate your insight & hope to chat real soon.Thanks!