1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I’ve had the worst experience with 2 separate locations that I’ve ever had at a shop. I gave them my car for 48 hours to get rear tires and an alignment and they didn’t do my alignment but did give me paperwork showing that it was done.

It still pulled to the left and the steering wheel was still crooked exactly how it was when I pulled it in. I dropped it off and waited 2 an 1/2 hours before I took the car away from them because they hadn’t even pulled it into the shop. I took it to another location just for a 30 minute alignment job and 2 and 1/2 hours later I got it back and they told me that it wasn’t even done the first time. The alignment is better but now the pull is slight and the steering wheel is crooked to the other side.

I believe tire discounters is on its death throws and over booking to delay shutting down local shops. I hear their workers are not taken care of and this is reflected in their attitudes. All of my encounters were very stand offish and impersonal. It’s very clear that tire discounters time is much more important than the customers, especially if you want to take the free service they offer.

Paying customers with harder tasks would come and go as I wait. I have connections to a prestigious social platform and I will make sure that my fellow people are made aware of my experience and what I believe corporate tire discounters is pushing down the hill to their branches.

Review about: Tire Discounters Wheel Alignment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

TireDiscounters
#1420565
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

We take pride in our outstanding customer service and are known as the alignment experts. We are still family, owned and operated, so taking down the local shops is no goal of ours.

We definitely want to connect.

I don't see a customer name, so we will need you to send your contact information to http://tirediscounters.com/contact. Talk soon!