I purchased 4 new tires for my stock 20" rims for my Yukon Denali prior to leaving for vacation. When I picked my vehicle up I notice they didn't transfer my tire pressure sensors from my after market 22" rims.

Since I was leaving for vacation the next day they told me to bring my rims back anytime to transfer the sensors. After vacation I brought my 4 rims back to have the service done. When I picked the truck back up I came to find out someone stole my 22" rims and tires. The service tech told me that he personally locked my rims and tires in my truck.

I returned to my truck to confirm that there wasn't any sign of forced entry. I was informed that I need to file a police report. There was conveniently no cameras at this location. I contacted the general manager who accused me of stealing my own rims and tires because I had a spare key to the vehicle.

I then tried to contact the corporate office who opened and closed the case without so much as a phone call to me. They told me to file it on my insurance which I knew would be a lost cause.

So, at the end of the day I got robbed by one of there employees and there is nothing that I can do about it. I was a customer for around 10 years, but the first time I used this branch and the last time I spend a dime with this company.

Review about: Tire Discounters Tire Replacement.

Reason of review: Theft of my Rims .

Preferred solution: Replace my rims & tires!!.

Comments

TireDiscounters
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

We have been working with you on this situation. We have clear policies against this.

If you have any new information, please continue to work with our support team at support@tirediscounters.com.We value your feedback & hope to resolve this soon. Thanks!

TireDiscounters
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

We have clear policies in place to leave the vehicle as we received it, except for what we were approved to work on. We would love to connect, learn more and dig in.

You will need a copy of the police report and your full contact details.

You can send this information to http://tirediscounters.com/contact. We look forward to hearing from you soon.