3.5
Turnaround Time

Came n at 9 to get 2 tires and 2 1/2 hrs later it was ready looked at it and they put the wrong tires on. All my tires was the same brand and i told them what brand and they went and looked at it.

They had the nerve to tell me that they could change them after i sat there all that time and of course that wasnt going to happen so i got a $50 discount wow and then i have to turn around and buy 2 more tires so they match. Tell me wheres the discount. I was going to another place for years and i tried to go the cheaper route and you see what it got me 250 turned to almost 600 real fast.

Never again i dont advise anyone to go there. They dont even clean the rims after they get through putting grease all on them from handling them just sad

Review about: Tire Discounters Tire Replacement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

TireDiscounters
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

We have clear policies for washing the rims/tires every time we touch the tires. Thank you for alerting us.

We definitely care about your experience. We'd like to connect to learn more about this situation. If possible, please send your full name & preferred method of contact to http://tirediscounters.com/contact.

Once received, a member of the team will respond.We value your feedback & hope to resolve this soon. Thanks!