Went in to have tires rotated and oil changed. They told me wear bars were near the point the tires needed changed so we had four new tires put on and supposedly aligned and balanced.

Took car to a mechanic days later to have an air conditioner belt put on only to find out how it had not been done. Tension bar was nearly broke off which poses a great safety issue to my family.

Upon calling the company to ask them about it manager was not very receptive to what I was telling him and decided to hang up on me after calling me rude. His only solution was bring the car back maybe it was overlooked will do it now

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jun 20.

Comments

TireDiscounters
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

Thanks for alerting us via review. We take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level.

That shouldn't have happened and we truly apologize for the inconvenience. We need to connect as we work to address this at the store.

If you could, please send your preferred contact information to support@tirediscounters.com. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!