1.8
Service Scheduling

I am very disappointed with this company and their customer service. I was over charged for products and services.

I tried calling the corporate office and speaking with customer service the representative told me that someone would call me back that same day. well its been a week now. I took the car in for tires ,ac check and brake check. I was charged for new tires, ac check twice?

4 rotors, calipers and brakes 2500.00 that's a lot of work but that's definitely not 2500.00 worth of work. ac check 79.99, tires 400.00 so 2100.00 for brakes and parts. *** taking advantage of people is ridiculous.

they've lost my business for sure and I am telling everyone I know NOT to go there. My next call will be to Synchrony bank to dispute the charges.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

PerfumedCavalierKingCharlesSpaniel

still no response from the company to this post or my email.

still no response to my email.

I sent you an email with my information

TireDiscounters
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

Thanks for alerting us to your experience. We truly apologize for the inconvenience and we'd like to connect to learn more about your experience as we work to address this with the store.

To help further, please send your preferred contact information (including full name) to support@tirediscounters.com. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!