Tire Discounters - Review about Tire Balancing from Louisville, Kentucky
I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my concerns.So I decided to give them another chance.
Today it took 2:45min for tire balancing and a oil change. First rack they put my car on they said they couldn't lift it up becomes it was hitting the exhaust so I told them I would just have to leave because I had a dr visit but then decided to cancel the visit and just wait since I had already waited so long. So they get it up on the other rack and didn't change my filter and used their own oil. (I told them I had my own in the trunk) the guy finished and then looked and saw me and apologized and said he will change it again with my oil and filter...
after that was done they started trying to raise the car to get the tires off for the tire balancing. They where having problems getting around the exhaust pipe and at this point another guy was working with it. I guess he thought he cleared it but when he lifted it I watched all the wait of the car go on the pipes and the pipes (dual exhaust) angle inward. I went and told Jimmy immediately.
He came and looked and said I have a hanger missing but he will check it out and make sure it all looks right when they are finished. Well apon paying nothing more was said until I asked him what about the exhaust? He stated he had the guy make sure it was fine before he was done (this did not happen as I watched the entire job) he said ok let's see, so we went out to the car and he looked and said everything looks fine and is just like it came in. I made a bit of a fool out of my self and said a few choice words and peeled out of the parking lot.
For that I'm sorry I should have kept my cool. But this is insane!
Not to mention I still have a bad shake in my tires somewhere so my car is still not fixed.What can we do to fix this?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tire Balancing
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "The worst store in Louisville!!! I bought more than $500 stuff on September 15th,2016 on big promotional event. Today (Oct 7th, 2017) I went back to return one ring and..."
- "I was approaching the entrance to Kroger at 1:30 on Sunday 05/20/12.I stepped from the lot on to the sidewalk and walked into a long wire hook hanging from ..."
- "saw a installer put a burner from my furnance under his coat and put it in his truck. spoke with mrg jamison and anthony jr i was told that..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."