I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my concerns.So I decided to give them another chance.
Today it took 2:45min for tire balancing and a oil change. First rack they put my car on they said they couldn't lift it up becomes it was hitting the exhaust so I told them I would just have to leave because I had a dr visit but then decided to cancel the visit and just wait since I had already waited so long. So they get it up on the other rack and didn't change my filter and used their own oil. (I told them I had my own in the trunk) the guy finished and then looked and saw me and apologized and said he will change it again with my oil and filter...
after that was done they started trying to raise the car to get the tires off for the tire balancing. They where having problems getting around the exhaust pipe and at this point another guy was working with it. I guess he thought he cleared it but when he lifted it I watched all the wait of the car go on the pipes and the pipes (dual exhaust) angle inward. I went and told Jimmy immediately.
He came and looked and said I have a hanger missing but he will check it out and make sure it all looks right when they are finished. Well apon paying nothing more was said until I asked him what about the exhaust? He stated he had the guy make sure it was fine before he was done (this did not happen as I watched the entire job) he said ok let's see, so we went out to the car and he looked and said everything looks fine and is just like it came in. I made a bit of a fool out of my self and said a few choice words and peeled out of the parking lot.
For that I'm sorry I should have kept my cool. But this is insane!
Not to mention I still have a bad shake in my tires somewhere so my car is still not fixed.What can we do to fix this?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tire Balancing
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "I was approaching the entrance to Kroger at 1:30 on Sunday 05/20/12.I stepped from the lot on to the sidewalk and walked into a long wire hook hanging from ..."
- "I installed my hair on Christmas and was satisfied with my purchase. Today is New Years and my hair looks like ***! It doesn't shed but the tangling is crazy...."
- "My neck feels like it's been burned. On the first day of using Proactiv my neck felt itchy. On the second day it itched all night, and when I woke..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."