Tire Discounters - Review about Tire Balancing from Louisville, Kentucky
I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my concerns.So I decided to give them another chance.
Today it took 2:45min for tire balancing and a oil change. First rack they put my car on they said they couldn't lift it up becomes it was hitting the exhaust so I told them I would just have to leave because I had a dr visit but then decided to cancel the visit and just wait since I had already waited so long. So they get it up on the other rack and didn't change my filter and used their own oil. (I told them I had my own in the trunk) the guy finished and then looked and saw me and apologized and said he will change it again with my oil and filter...
after that was done they started trying to raise the car to get the tires off for the tire balancing. They where having problems getting around the exhaust pipe and at this point another guy was working with it. I guess he thought he cleared it but when he lifted it I watched all the wait of the car go on the pipes and the pipes (dual exhaust) angle inward. I went and told Jimmy immediately.
He came and looked and said I have a hanger missing but he will check it out and make sure it all looks right when they are finished. Well apon paying nothing more was said until I asked him what about the exhaust? He stated he had the guy make sure it was fine before he was done (this did not happen as I watched the entire job) he said ok let's see, so we went out to the car and he looked and said everything looks fine and is just like it came in. I made a bit of a fool out of my self and said a few choice words and peeled out of the parking lot.
For that I'm sorry I should have kept my cool. But this is insane!
Not to mention I still have a bad shake in my tires somewhere so my car is still not fixed.What can we do to fix this?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tire Balancing
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "Tons of added fees, poor quality product - not as represented online in pictures, overpriced despite discounts offered, terrible customer service when seeking a refund..."
- "I bought a black pair & a grey pair of men air sumpremes. In 2 to 3 months the stitch came apart on the left shoe at the toe. These..."