Tire Discounters - Review about Transmission Flush from Lawrenceburg, Indiana
Took my 2004 venture to have tranny flush done. After being home for the hours went to store noticed tranny was slipping car was 3 plus courts low added one court to get vehicle home. Picts is with one court added
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Transmission Flush
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "My car wash was horrible today. The side and rear of my vehicle looked terrible...."
- "We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from..."
- "MOTHERS DAY FLOWERS were scheduled to arrive Friday before mothers day- RECIEVED today (tuesday 1:45pm) AND THE FXKN FLOWERS ARE DEAD! tried to get ahold of a live *** person..."