Ok 2 days n a roll dealing with these clowns. Day 2 went back to get 2 more tires sense they put the wrong ones on yesterday and the place i normally go would have to order them.

So im there at 8 when they open and i still sit there 1 1/2 hrs and im the first one there. This place is as sad as it gets.

They take your vehicle back like they are working on it and its just sitting there until you finally say something then they get on it. The other place where i should have went put a full set on the same vehicle and it took maybe an hour.

Review about: Tire Discounters Tire Replacement.

Comments

TireDiscounters
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

Thank you for alerting us. We definitely care about your experience.

We'd like to connect to learn more about this situation. If possible, please send your full name & preferred method of contact to http://tirediscounters.com/contact.

Once received, a member of the team will respond.We value your feedback & hope to resolve this soon. Thanks!

to TireDiscounters #1453827

My name is Muriel Glimps and I was at the store on Lascassas in Murfreesboro Tn. This store is still sad and i advise ppl not to go unless you have all day to sit there and waste your money.

After I shopped around after l had to buy 2 additional tires l could have gotten them cheaper somewhere else. So the discount they gave me for their mistake wasn't a discount after all.