1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

The wrong brake pads were put on my car in September. I had to have the brake pads replaced after Tire Discounters put them on.

I also had to have the rotors replaced due to the wrong brake pads being put on my brakes. I have been trying to get Tire Discounters to just refund the money I paid to them. I had to pay $1000 to have my brakes redone. I have never had a company do like this.

I hope that others will learn from my mistake. Still no resolution.

I Just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully, this will bring about me getting the refund that I deserve!

amyswindle1 wrote the review because of bad quality at Tire Discounters. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tire Discounters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being cheated out of money. Author liked the most prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tire Discounters and tire discounters car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments