On 03 March I went to buy new tire at tire discounters on Ferguson Rd for my 2018 Kia Soul due to being flat. Bought new tire and on 25 March I had a flat tire.

Tire had a sidewall puncture. I returned tire to TD and the mgr stated I didn’t purchase tire warranty and it wasn’t covered. I wasn’t offered warranty. Tire is only 22 days old and less than 200 miles on it.

And I’m out 200 for a tire.

I have been a customer in the past but this definitely is my last purchase from such an inconsiderate company. Will tell people not to purchase tires fromTD!!!

Review about: Tires.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Took car in to balance, rotate, and look for leak in front tire. Was charged for a cold patch repair on tire and balance and rotation of all tires.

3 hours later tire was flat. My son returned back to store was told they didn't fix tire because it was not brought from them by one person, person number 2 told him they could not find anything wrong with tire, (yet I paid 24.95 for a professional tire repair-cold vulcanized patch).

Then find out they only rotated 3 tires and left the supposedly fixed tire where it was. This was my first and last visit at TireDiscounters, from now on it will be Big O tires for me.