3.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I got an online quote for tires Cooper CS5 on line price was $75, if you get 4 you get an additional $125 off. This was Sunday November 20th 2016. The quote was out the door before taxes $437.96. That was with standard installation. I never got a call from my online quote from the store so I went the next afternoon and the guy named Corey. gave me a quote of $320 something that included the $125 discount.

As you notice in the photo they Charged me $110 per tire deducted the $125 then did the economy installation which was $67.96.

The Quote was for Standard installation that included Lifetime balancing, free tire repair.

Kybucks1 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Tire Discounters and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $166 and wants Tire Discounters to "i would like to have the standard installation where i have the lifetime balance and free tire repair and a $114 refund for the price of the 4 tires".

The most disappointing in user's experience was i was not given what i was quoted. Author liked the most clean. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tire Discounters tire discounters tire replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tire Discounters?

Comments

TireDiscounters
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1245594
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

We definitely want to connect follow up on your installation package.We would like to connect you with a TD Rep to learn more and address your concern.

Would you mind sending your full name, store visited and preferred contact information to support@tirediscounters.com?We look forward to connecting.

to TireDiscounters South Charleston, Ohio, United States #1245710

Mark Hale

502-550-1327

Mt. Washington, KY store

TireDiscounters
to Anonymous Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1245716
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

Thanks! We have a support ticket created for you and a rep will be in touch. For reference your number is 35839-87.