Tire Discounters - Tire Price

1 of 52 Tire Discounters reviews

I got an online quote for tires Cooper CS5 on line price was $75, if you get 4 you get an additional $125 off. This was Sunday November 20th 2016. The quote was out the door before taxes $437.96. That was with standard installation. I never got a call from my online quote from the store so I went the next afternoon and the guy named Corey. gave me a quote of $320 something that included the $125 discount.

As you notice in the photo they Charged me $110 per tire deducted the $125 then did the economy installation which was $67.96.

The Quote was for Standard installation that included Lifetime balancing, free tire repair.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling

• What I liked
    • Clean
  • What I disliked
    • I was not given what i was quoted

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Preferred solution:
I would like to have the Standard installation where I have the lifetime balance and Free Tire repair and a $114 refund for the price of the 4 tires.
Monetary loss:
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
TireDiscounters

Nov 25 #1245594 Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Tire Discounters verified representative

We definitely want to connect follow up on your installation package. We would like to connect you with a TD Rep to learn more and address your concern. Would you mind sending your full name, store visited and preferred contact information to support@tirediscounters.com? We look forward to connecting.

0 0 Reply
TireDiscounters

Nov 25 #1245716 Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Tire Discounters verified representative

Thanks! We have a support ticket created for you and a rep will be in touch. For reference your number is 35839-87.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tire Discounters. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tire Discounters.
Filing a new complaint about
×