239 E Main St, Hendersonville, TN 37075, USA
1.8

I recently moved to Hendersonville, TN. I am accustomed to going to the dealership for all services required.

I simply needed an oil & filter change and tire rotation. Because there is no Infiniti (I have a 2015 Infiniti Q50) dealership nearby, I decided to give Tire Discounters (the one located on E Main Street in Hendersonville, TN) a try. I made an appointment for 4:00 and showed up at 3:55. The GM (I believe his name is Mike) told me it would be 30 minutes.

I said that I would walk across the parking lot to the pet store and return within 30 minutes. When I returned to Tire Discounters 20 minutes later, I found my car sitting in the parking lot, just where I had left it. I also noticed that someone who came in after me already had his car being worked on. I was then told by Mike that the technician was at lunch and would be returning soon.

I was livid! I explained that I was in a hurry for personal reasons and appreciated that it would only take 30 minutes. Mike said he didn't know the technician was at lunch and had found out right after I walked away. I told him that he had my cell number and asked why he hadn't phoned me.

He also explained that a different level technician was working on the customer's car that came in after me. I was dumbfounded and very upset. To make matters worse, they couldn't find the tire lock key (or whatever it is called)... but that was because they hadn't looked for it!

So, no time for a tire rotation. They said they reset my oil change maintenance alert, but they had not. I ended up having to do that myself. They said they didn't know how.

I paid the full price for a disaster and would like a refund. I will NEVER go a Tire Discounters again (nor will I refer it to anyone). Certainly this location is horrible! Mike was rude, the service manager was rude and told me they didn't care if I never came back.

They may have their own side to the story, but bottom line, as I explained to the locals here that I know, the folks liked to me about timing, the folks lied to me about their knowledge, the folks were rude and condescending and basically told me that they prefer I don't ever come back... which I'm not. They simply do not care about customer service. Customer service keeps a service business in business.

Too bad they didn't care enough to make me happy. Noone I know will ever give Tire Discounters a try.

Debra Jacobson

Product or Service Mentioned: Tire Discounters Oil Change.

Tire Discounters Cons: General managers people skills, Service.

Comments

Joann S

yes same thing rudeness beyond belief wont go back either

TireDiscounters

Thanks for alerting us via review. We take great pride in our craft and strive to have all of our locations operating at a high level.

This shouldn't be happening and we truly apologize for the inconvenience. We need to connect as we work to address this at the store.

If you could, please send your preferred contact information (including full name) to support@tirediscounters.com. We look forward to connecting you with a TD team member soon!

@TireDiscounters

My name is Debra Jacobson and my contact number and email was sent to your support@tirediscounters.com email address via my personal email.Thank you,Debra

Tire Discounters Reviews